If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, you may wish it was possible to get new teeth in a day. You’ll be thrilled to know it is! Not only that, but you can receive your treatment from an expert in the procedure. Dr. Saj Jivraj has authored a textbook on implant dentistry and teaches the technique to other dentists.
To see if you’re a candidate to receive dental implants and replacement teeth in one visit, call us at 805-800-8289 to schedule a free consultation. In the meantime, see some of the advantages of having your procedure performed at Anacapa Dental Art Institute:
- State-of-the–Art Technology – Your dental implant procedure will go smoothly, because we use the latest technology. Computer-guided implant placement, 3-D imaging, digital dental impressions, and even a pain-free method of administering local anesthesia all ensure excellent results and a comfortable experience for you.
- Four Kinds of Sedation – Most dentists offer one or two forms of sedation. At our office, you have four choices, including the option of general anesthesia administered by a licensed anesthesiologist. This is the same level of relaxation used for surgery in a hospital.
- Warranty on Implants and Restorations – Implant treatment is a big investment, and one we want you to feel comfortable making. We offer a five-year warranty on implants and a 10-year warranty on restorations. Your new teeth are made by master technicians in our on-site lab. They are personally supervised by Dr. Jivraj and use high-quality zirconia, a material valued for its strength and beauty.
- Results That Speak for Themselves – You can trust the advanced implant training and expertise of our dentists. Dr. Jivraj is so skilled in the one-day smile technique, he trains other dentists in the procedure. To see the difference his skill has made for real patients, check out before-and-after photos in our smile gallery.
- Better Than Traditional Dentures – Dr. Jivraj will attach a full arch of replacement teeth to as few as four dental implants. While those teeth are temporary, you will leave our office wearing them. You can smile freely and eat many kinds of food with them while your implants heal. After your implants have fused with your jaw, you’ll return for your more permanent arch of teeth. You won’t need adhesive, and you won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place. Your teeth also won’t loosen over time, because implants keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.