There is a growing emphasis in minimally invasive medical and dental procedures, and Anacapa Dental Art Institute is at the forefront. Patients are more careful about what happens to their body and value dentists who feel the same way. We want to help you restore and repair your smile without causing more damage to your teeth, gums, and bone. With biomimetic dentistry in Oxnard, we prioritize you keeping your natural teeth intact for as long as possible. As a result, you can:
- Trust that our restorations are going to make your mouth stronger
- Expect better oral and overall health throughout your life
- Anticipate the best possible results, whether your needs are simple or complex
- Benefit from cutting-edge technology, such as our in-house lab, CT scanning, air abrasion, and laser dentistry
- Achieve a more attractive smile that you love showing off to others
For dentistry that values you and your longterm health, call 805-800-8289 for an appointment. We start out with a complimentary consultation that includes an examination and a discussion on the ideal path to better dental health.
Experience Predictable Results With Biomimetic Dental Care
Whatever treatment you need, Dr. Jivraj and his entire team are committed to giving you care that promotes good dental health and general well-being. We use advanced techniques to ensure that you keep your healthy tissue and treat only what needs to be treated. We call this tooth preservation. In other words, we want to be as minimally invasive as possible and find solutions that will keep your mouth healthy without causing damage!
This encompasses all of our dental restorations, such as:
- Tooth Fillings – We will use air abrasion and dental laser treatment to remove only the decayed area from your tooth. We’ll then fill your tooth with a strong, biocompatible, tooth-colored material that will look and feel like your natural tooth enamel. No more large holes and metal fillings!
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Our in-house prosthodontists will recommend the most complementary materials to create your crowns and bridges. They will be made at our in-house lab by master technicians who are under Dr. Jivraj’s supervision. Whenever possible, we will use an inlay or onlay to preserve as much of your natural tooth as possible.
- Dental Implants – Our implant process is to preserve as much of your natural bone as possible so that your jaw remains healthy and strong. Our implants are artificial tooth roots that will be made of materials that fuse with your bone and withstand your natural biting force. You can expect better oral function overall and a natural-feeling replacement tooth.
By choosing our practice, you’ll find specialists to meet your unique dental needs, whether you need a restoration, root canal, or treatment for gum disease. We go above and beyond for our patients! See how biomimetic dentistry in Oxnard benefits your smile by calling 805-800-8289 for an appointment. You can also . Saturday appointments are available upon request.