You deserve to have a healthy mouth and to be happy with your smile. Choose a dental team that has the talent, skill, and training to deliver whatever care you need to achieve all of your smile goals. Whether you want to replace all your teeth or beautify your smile, you’ll find complete dental care in Oxnard, CA at Anacapa Dental Art Institute. At our practice, you can count on:
- A holistic approach to your care
- Patient-friendly technology like laser treatments
- An in-house lab to create your beautiful restorations
- Services by four dental specialists
- Payment options to fit your budget
- Cosmetic makeovers to completely transform your smile
- Advanced treatments like our All-on-4 Plus dental implants
- Sedation options, including the ability to sleep through treatment
Call 805-800-8289 to make your next dental appointment with us. You can have the attractive, fully-functional smile that you want, and you can keep it looking great for decades to come.
Our Team Provides a One-of-a-Kind Experience
Our team envisions a world with more laughter, more joy, and more self-confidence. We believe that oral health and beauty are of utmost importance to one’s quality of life. You should suffer no pain or embarrassment as you pursue your goals and dreams in achieving a beautiful and healthy smile. We provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience, one that is centered around your needs. We provide you with exceptional customer service and exceed your expectations every single time you see us.
Our team works together and strives for excellence in everything we do. We create an environment that is warm and welcoming. We treat all our patients with dignity and respect. We deliver the best in everything we do, holding ourselves accountable for the results. Our goal is to improve your quality of life. Whatever your struggle, we will have a solution for you.
Choose a Team With Unmatched Expertise
You would be hard-pressed to find another general dental office that can provide the expert-level care that you will receive here. Our doctors have more than a century of combined experience in all aspects of dentistry. Plus, we teach courses that many other dentists and specialists want to learn, so you can expect a top-notch dental experience from our team. At our office, you will find:
- Advanced Technology – Our office has invested in technology that makes dental care as easy, efficient, and effective as it can be for our patients. CT scanning gives us three-dimensional images to better assess your oral health and plan your treatments. Meanwhile, 3-D surgical guides mean you can rest assured that implant procedures will be as precise as possible. Dental lasers offer a more comfortable approach to gum care than surgical techniques. We also make restorations at our on-site dental lab.
- Biocompatible Materials – This is an integral part of our holistic approach to patient care. For the sake of your overall health, we use materials that are compatible with your teeth and tissue. This ensures that our patients receive treatments that promote their overall health and wellness.
- Cutting-Edge Care – We stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in modern dental care. Dr. Jivraj is world-renowned as an authority in prosthodontics. In fact, he has written two textbooks on advanced dental implant treatment techniques including the All-on-4®. Graftless Solutions for the Edentulous Patient is now in its second edition. Dr. Giraldo is active in both academia and the scientific community.
- Complex Case Solutions – While we can replace any number of teeth, we want to keep your smile intact whenever possible. Our endodontist, Dr. Angelidis, has vast training in treating diseased teeth. He can perform a root canal to spare infected teeth from extraction. For advanced gum disease, our periodontist Dr. Gordon can end your infection and save your smile.
- Comprehensive Services – We are happy to deliver preventive, cosmetic, and restorative services as well. Plus, we can treat TMJ disorders and obstructive sleep apnea at our office. If you have dental anxiety, you can take comfort in knowing that we offer four levels of sedation dentistry.
Call 805-800-8289 today for complete dental care in Oxnard at Anacapa Dental Art Institute. You also can . In addition to Oxnard we serve communities including Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Ventura, and Calabasas.