Expect Precise Planning With Advanced X-rays & Scanners
Our planning process always begins with the end in mind! Whether you are visiting us for a dental cleaning or a more complex dental procedure like implants, you’ll benefit from our use of the latest in dental technology. We utilize:
- Digital X-rays – Instead of using traditional X-ray equipment, we take digital X-rays. It’s a much easier process, captures more detailed images of your mouth, and exposes you to less radiation.
- Intraoral Cameras – We utilize this small camera to take images of your mouth. It also enables us to educate you about your dental issues and our reasoning for certain treatments.
- Digital Scanners – We use digital scanners to create impressions of your teeth. It’s an easier alternative to traditional impressions, which can trigger a gag reflex in sensitive patients.
- Ultrasonic Cleanings – This deep cleaning equipment eliminates the hardened tartar and plaque build-up from your teeth. It’s a quicker, but more thorough, process than other techniques.
- Panoramic X-rays – This gives us a complete view of your mouth for more thorough treatment planning.
- The Wand™ – This enables us to deliver a local anesthetic without the use of a syringe. It’s a pain-free way of numbing your mouth before your procedures.
- Laser Dentistry – We use lasers for procedures including gum disease treatment, reshaping your gumline, and eliminating bacteria in your mouth. It’s safer than traditional methods, and you’ll experience a quicker healing time.
- Smile Design – If you want to “try on” your smile before you begin cosmetic treatment, we can do a smile design for you. We have a studio on-site where we take headshots and give you a digital smile work up. You can also see before and after results when treatment is complete.
- Computer-Guided Implant Placement – We’ll use computer-guided technology to precisely place implants in the proper areas of your jawline. It’ll ensure a successful procedure and give you the best possible results.
- 3-D CT Scanner – We’ll use cone-beam technology to capture a 3-D image of your mouth. It’s ideal for a complex reconstruction that requires more detailed planning.
- Global Dental Microscope – We use this in several procedures to magnify images of your mouth that are difficult to see otherwise. It makes it easier to create our restorative dentistry solutions.
- Bite Analysis – This system allows us to analyze your bite. We can determine premature bite contacts, areas of high force, or other alignment issues. It helps catch and treat bite problems as early as possible.
Our Advanced Surgical Guides Ensure Successful Outcomes
Your dentist uses the information we gain from our digital scanning and clinical exam to produce surgical guides for your implant treatment. It’s how we ensure your implant treatments are precisely planned, always keeping your end result in mind. Guided surgery begins with a virtual surgery. This gives your doctor all the information needed before actually performing your procedure. This offers many benefits:
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Precise surgical techniques
- Maximum esthetics for your beautiful future smile
- Longevity for results that can last a lifetime
Our On-Site Lab Creates Beautiful Restorations
Unlike other practices, Anacapa Dental Art Institute has an on-site lab. Our master technicians create restorations, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and dental veneers with our advanced milling machines. Because the entire process is supervised by Dr. Jivraj, you can feel confident about the quality. You’ll also benefit from:
- Strong attention to detail the moment our technicians receive the information from your digital scan
- Our abilities to achieve any unique needs with our artistic mastery of crafting smiles
- Improvements that can happen while you are in the dental chair, especially minor adjustments
- Superior fit and comfort for your new teeth
In addition, doctors come from all around the world visit our state-of-the-art conference facility. They observe live procedures and participate in hands-on learning. We teach all subjects pertaining to implant and cosmetic dentistry.
Choose a practice that prioritizes the patient experience with the latest in dental technology in Oxnard. Call 805-800-8289 for an appointment or .