When it comes to getting help for your sleep apnea, you want long-lasting results without using awkward machinery like a CPAP. By visiting Anacapa Dental Art Institute, you’ll discover sleep apnea treatment solutions in Oxnard that are better than other common treatment methods. In no time, you will:
- Sleep through the night without interruption
- Feel confident about your oral and overall health
- Experience life-saving benefits by reducing your risk for heart disease, stroke, and other conditions
- Stop waking up your household with loud snoring
If you recognize any of these sleep apnea warning signs, call 805-800-8289 for a complimentary consultation. We’ll help you find the best treatment option for your condition and get you on the path to better rest and better health.
Get Better Rest With a Convenient CPAP Alternative
One of the more common treatments for sleep apnea is a CPAP machine. While this is often considered the gold standard to treat sleep disorders, it isn’t always a workable option for many patients. Some can’t get used to wearing a mask during the night or can’t tolerate the air that is pushed into their throat. Others don’t like the sounds it makes.
Other patients try out store-bought sleep guards as an alternative to a CPAP. Unfortunately, those aren’t top quality. They often fit awkwardly and won’t position your jaw properly for relief.
Our treatment solution for sleep apnea is a customized oral appliance that gently shifts your lower jaw forward to keep your airways open. You’ll experience benefits you won’t find with a CPAP or other store-bought products:
- Comfortable Fit – Your oral appliance is custom designed to fit your mouth, so you’ll barely recognize you are wearing it during the night.
- Easy to Transport – If you love to travel, packing a CPAP is awkward at best. With this solution, you just pack it alongside your other oral hygiene products.
- Long-Lasting – A store-bought sleep guard may only last a few months. Our well-made customized solution can last up to five years with proper care.
- Easy to Clean – A CPAP machine involves several cumbersome steps to clean. With a sleep guard, you only brush it with a gentle soap between wearings.
Look no further for sleep apnea treatment solutions in Oxnard. Call 805-800-8289 for an appointment or . Saturday appointments are available upon request.